Become a partner
Would you like to improve the knowledge, skills and attitude of your professionals towards the concept of giftedness?
Do you wish to nurture your highly able young people (students, scholars, children, youngsters) and adults so well that their full potential can flourish and contribute to a successful future and a better world?
Your professionals can subscribe to the RITHA courses that are already planned.
And... we are open to come to you and facilitate RITHA in your country!
Are you interested? Would you like to have some more information?
Explore possibilities to form a RITHA group in your country?
Don’t hesitate to contact us – we would love to get to know you!
Becoming a partner could mean...
- You guarantee that at least 15 people subscribe to the blended RITHA course.
- Our RITHA lecturers facilitate the 3 seminars belonging to the training on site, in your country. The length of each seminar will be 3 to 5 days (this is negotiable).
- Programme outline
- Studyload for participants: 30EC
- Professional gain
- Double reward for every participant: European Advanced diploma in educating the gifted + RITHA Certificate
- Costs would be:
- Fee: will be different per region (estimated price range: 7.500 to 10.000 per participant)
- Travel costs and lodging of the participants (if needed)
- Costs of the literature the participants need (+/- 250 euro)
- Costs of the location/venue
- Additional costs (e.g. lunch, dinner, drinks, …?)
Thank you, our wonderful partners:
Echa European Council for High Ability
University of Münster
Radboud Centre for Social Sciences